quinta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2008

Vamp look

I was at home, doing nothing(I mean, not doing nothing, just not doing other stuff that I actually had to do), and decided to create a vamp look! With no blush, to look more dramatic!
Oh, by the way, I'm terrible at lining. I still have a lot to learn about it.
I don't think I would go out looking like this in public (well... maybe at Halloween!). =)

Products used:
Eyes:
Cores e Brilhos e/s: black, wine and white
Completely forgot my mascara!

Face:
Everyday Minerals Foundation Golden Fair
Everyday Minerals Multi-Task Concealer
Cores e Brilhos Compact Powder nº1

Lips:
Cores e Brilhos Lipstick-Wine
Gloss Avon - Translucent

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Um comentário:

Adorável Julia disse...

Ficou muito legal... =]